The San Antonio Business Journal is pleased to announce the winners of our 2012 Best in Commercial Real Estate Deals.
The complete list of winners is below. Click here for a slideshow featuring the award winners.
The special publication Best in Commercial Real Estate deals is included in the Friday, June 22 issue of the San Antonio Business Journal for subscribers. Digital subscribers can also view the publication online.
Single copies are available at Barnes and Noble or by calling our circulation department at 210-477-0873.
The awards luncheon for Best in Commercial Real Estate 2012 will take place on Thursday, July 26th at Oak Hills Country Club.
Please contact our events coordinator Dariela Trevino at 477-0855 or email@example.com for more information.
- Best Overall Deal: Halliburton Co. — South Texas Area Operations Hub
- Best Overall Deal: Baker Hughes Inc. San Antonio Campus
- Best Office Lease: Visionary Properties and Argo Group at the IBC Centre
- Best Retail Lease: Whole Foods Market at The Vineyard
- Best Rehab: University of the Incarnate Word School of Physical Therapy
- Best Industrial Development: Thousand Oaks Business Parks I and II
- Best Educational Development: Trinity University’s Center for the Sciences and Innovation
- Best Office Development: Kinetic Concepts Inc. Headquarters
- Best Retail Development: Dominion Ridge
- Best Historic Renovation: Robert J. and Helen C. Kleberg South Texas Heritage Center at the Witte Museum
- Best Land Deal: Port San Antonio/St. Philip’s College
- Best Medical Facility: Forest Park Medical Center by Vibrant Healthcare LLC
- Best Municipal Project: City of San Antonio Public Safety Headquarters