BIG RED DOG is a Texas-based civil engineering firm specializing in civil engineering, permitting, and land use consulting for real estate and natural resource development. We have fully staffed offices in Austin, Houston, and San Antonio, Texas and an office dedicated to serving our private sector clients.
Our team of professional civil engineers, certified land planners, and land use consultants has decades of combined market-leading experience in the Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and broader Texas markets.
Our project experience includes master planned communities, traditional single family subdivisions, multifamily apartments, office, retail, oil and gas, and industrial projects throughout Texas. We also have tremendous experience with urban infill and high-density mixed use development projects.
List of Services
BIG RED DOG offers the following services:
- Site Selection Analysis
- Due Diligence Investigations and Site Assessments
- Land Development Consulting
- Entitlement Support
- Zoning Applications and Support
- Drainage Studies and Analysis Reports
- Floodplain Studies and FEMA Map Revisions
- Subdivision Platting and Construction Documents
- Site Development Construction Documents
- Environmental Regulatory Permitting
- Subdivision, Site Development, and Demolition Permitting
- Traffic Control Plans
- Construction Bidding Services
- Construction Observation and Inspection Services
- TABPR/TDLR Project Review and Registration
- License Agreement Applications
- Permitting Services in Austin, San Antonio, and Surrounding Jurisdictions
“After working with the BIG RED DOG team on numerous projects over the years, including several current deals, I can comfortably say that they have set the standard in terms of a civil engineering consultant. I am pleased to recommend BIG RED DOG, without reservation, to prospective clients.”